- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Scent description: Pomander comes from the French pomme d’ambre and is a fragrance ball filled with herbs, flowers and essential oils that originated in the 15th Century where it hung from a belt or around the wearer’s neck. At the start it was meant to protect against less savoury odours but after a while it was perceived more as a fancy accessory. With its Royal Pomander, Klinta has amassed a cavalcade of the aristocracy’s favourite aromas with top notes from bergamot, plum, mint and mandarin to jasmine, violet and lily as well as a hint of musk and sandalwood. A wonderful blend of fragrances and essences to suit every home! and essences to suit every home!
Klinta Massage Candles & Skincare is Klinta’s original candle collection and still its most popular. The candles were originally conceived as a souvenir to everyone visiting the family’s garden centre, Klinta Kryddor & Grönt (hence the watering can and spade in the logo) but they soon grew into a brand of their own. Now, a decade later, Klinta Massage Candles & Skincare is one of Klinta’s many collections but still offers its widest range of scents and options. Here you’ll find everything you need in terms of home fragrance – from our classic Massage Candle and Reed Diffusers to Scented Oils and Incense Sticks. We’ve had time to produce some skincare products too – all vegan and in line with our green, garden-focused way of doing things.
This candle burns for 45 hours and contains the same ingredients as all of Klinta's other candles: rapeseed oil, soya wax, coconut oil and perfume or essential oil. Nothing else.*
Generally there are many advantages to using natural wax candles:
- Natural candle wax is pure and burns more cleanly than paraffin, without petro-carbon soot that can blacken walls, ceilings and furniture as well as polluting the air in your home.
- Natural wax candles burn longer. They burn more slowly and at a lower temperature than paraffin candles. The ingredients (soya beans, rapeseed and coconut) are, unlike paraffin, renewable.
- Vegetable products are biodegradable.
- Plant oils are easier to clean from surfaces and other materials using warm water and a little soap.
How to use a Massage Candle: Light the candle as you normally would and wait a few minutes for a pool of oil to form on the surface. Then dip your finger in the oil, or else pour the warm liquid directly onto the skin. It isn’t too warm – the specially formulated mix of oils keeps a suitable temperature for massage – around 55°C. Light and extinguish as often as you want. Enjoy the warmth, the fragrance and the peace!
* You’d think that there was nothing more to it than what you see in the ingredient list! But the fact is that many candles contain dyes (because some people think colour is more fun), bleach (for the candles to be exactly the same level of white), animal remains (all our candles are vegan), petroleum (normal), paraffin (in the wick) and more – none of which is easy to see in the list of ingredients. At Klinta we try to be as transparent as possible in our product descriptions so that you can make your own choices.